Our new ETrek model represents a transition to expand our model range to on road use. Versatile as it comes with a traditional comfortable seat which adapts it well for legal street use.
Perfect for use in the city or off road, its light weight at 98 kg is an amazing riding experience.
Make it your first choice. Whether you’re riding in the heart of the city, or on your favourite trails, you will find the ETrek an amazing riding experience.
With its aggressive styling combined with ultra slender designed, make this electric bike one of the most stunning bikes in the market!
To get more informations download our commercial document
Find out our brand new model ETREK 9Kw !!
Choose your tyres according to your use !
Available in homologated version L3e-A1 (125cm3) in Blue or Red color.
Some of the benefits of an EM Electric compared to petroleum motorcycles //
- At the flick of a switch the power is that of a conventional 125, 250 or 300 moto trials bike
- In muddy conditions, at the flick of a handlebar switch the power can be reduced
- Zero pollution
- No fire risk if riding off road in high fire season
- No kick starting, just turn on the power and go
- No gear changing to worry about
- No need to use a clutch
- No engine noise
- Virtually no maintenance
- Back yard friendly
- When going downhill the recharge button allows the battery to be recharged!
- The ETrek is equipped with a lithium polymer battery 2,7 kWh capacity and a brushless motor. You will be able to ride more than 60 km and reach a maximum speed of 85 km/h for the ETrek 6Kw / 90 km/h for the ETrek 9Kw
- On all technology fronts, the ETrek offers multiple options. The EMap allows you to change in real-time to adjust power and top speed to meet your needs.
- Standard on our ETrek is regenerative braking to recharge your EM battery.
- Electric Motion has designed a bike easy to ride in town and effcient for an o road use. With its inverted fork, frame from competition design and all the elements combined, equip the ETrek to make it a very light and nimble motorcycle at 98kg. This allows the ETrek to be comfortable in any riding situation.
- We created a charge system for the ETrek owners to charge their bike whenever they can in the simplest way possible.
Front SuspensionInverted, adjustable compression
Rear SuspensionOllé R16V
Front brakeCBS brake System Disk 260mm 2pistons
Rear brakeCBS brake System Disk 220mm 1piston
RimsMorad 90/90 R21 Michelin & 120/80 R18 Michelin Black
Wheel base1390 mm
Seat height850 mm
Ground clearance280 mm
Footpegs Height350 mm
Power6kW nominal 11kW pic*
(power tests UNECE R85)9kW nominal - 20kW pic***
(power tests UNECE R85)43 Nm***
Max speed85km/h* - 95 km/h**
BatteryLithium Polymer Capacity 2,7 kWh
Charging time3h45 min or 1h45 min***
* ETrek 6
** ETrek 9
*** Optional fast charger